• Pray that our God would confound the plans of the enemies of Israel.
Psalm 37:20 “But the wicked shall perish; and the enemies of the Lord, like the splendor of the meadows shall vanish. Into smoke they shall vanish away.”
• Pray that all parties in the Middle East conflict would respect innocent life; voices of reason would rise up on both sides and be led by the Spirit of God.
Hebrews 10:30 “For we know Him who said, Vengence is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord. And again, The Lord will judge His people.”
• Pray for guidance and wisdom for Benjamin Netanyahu and the senior government officials of Israel. Pray for protection for the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces).
Isaiah 49:15 “Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet, I will not forget you.”
• Pray that attitudes of anti-Semitism would be eradicated from the hearts of all mankind.
II Chronicles 16:9 “ For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars.”
• Pray God’s protection for the people of Israel and that they would not be afraid, but instead put their trust in the Lord.
Psalm 140:1-2, 4 “Deliver me, O Lord, from evil men: preserve me from violent men, who plan evil things in their hearts; they continually gather together for war. Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from violent men, who have purposed to make my steps stumble.”
• Pray there would be fair and unbiased reporting of the events in the Middle East. Pray that the world would have understanding and compassion towards Israel as they try to defend themselves.
Isaiah 54:17 “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which arises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me, says the Lord.”
• Pray that the United States would stand firm with Israel; guidance and wisdom for the President of the United States, senior government officials and the military.
Psalm 122:6 “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; may they prosper who love you.”
• Pray that believers would have a Holy boldness to speak up for Israel in churches, communities and to government leaders. We need to make a stand with the Jewish community in support of Israel. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Isaiah 62:1, 6-7 “For Zion’s sake I will not hold My peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a lamp that burns. I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest till He establishes and till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.”
Last week we had the pleasure of welcoming our friends, Carolyn and Richard Hyde, into our home from Heart of G-d Ministries. They are actively engaged in sharing the Good News in Israel to people from all walks of life. Carolyn is an anointed worship leader and recording artist. Check out their website – You will be blessed!
Join the conversation! I invite your comments and hope you will recommend my site to other broken people.