“Can a woman forget her nursing child,
And not have compassion on the son of her womb?
Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.
See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me.” Isaiah 49:15-16
Are you rejoicing in the security we have in the Lord? Here’s some joyful promises from His word:
- He is our shelter from the storms of life. Psalm 61:3
- We can depend on Him – He has called us out of darkness and into His marvelous light. 1 Peter 2:9
- The Lord comforts His people and has compassion on His afflicted ones. Isaiah 49:13
- You can trust in His unfailing love. Psalm 52:8
- The God of hope will fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him. Romans 15:13
- His plans for us are good. Jeremiah 29:11
- We have salvation and eternal life in Him. John 3:16
Once again, Scripture points us to the Lord’s love for us. “And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.” John 10:28-29
Listen to the Lord’s word for us in Psalm 91:14-16,
“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”
Thank you Lord for the secure grip of your nail-scarred hands. I am so grateful for your love and restoration. There is no greater love!
Join the conversation – If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe and recommend my site to other broken people! I appreciate your comments – Share your feelings as you reflect on Isaiah 49:16 What other promises come to mind?
View my Pinterest Boards: Maureen Hager
Love and Blessings,