Worry-Free living – is it possible? The benefits of depending on God are endless.
“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.” John 15:5 NKJV
As we begin 2017, I want to encourage you to wholeheartedly depend on the one who is extending His hand towards you. He will never leave you or forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5) Run to Him and Trust in Him.
So how do we depend on the Lord? The Christian who is walking in God’s Word is less likely to ask anything that goes against God’s will.
- Surrender Your Will – God’s purposes are always for your greater good. (Romans 8:28)
- Abide in Christ – Your soul is nourished in the presence of Jesus Christ. (James 4:8)
- Renew Your Mind – Immerse yourself in God’s Word. (Philippians 4:8)
- Trust in God’s Faithfulness – Call upon Him and He will answer you. (Psalm 91:15)
- Be Rooted and Established in Love – Trust in God’s unfailing love forever. (Psalm 52:8)
- Rest in Him – Ask Jesus to fill you with His peace. (Matthew 11:28)
Join the conversation – If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe and recommend my site to other broken people! I appreciate your comments – What opportunities do you have in your life right now to Let Go and Let God make a way?
Thanks for Sharing! Follow me on Twitter: @Maureen_Hager
Like my Facebook Page: Maureen Hager – Out of the Brokenness
View my Pinterest Boards: Maureen Hager
Love and Blessings,